Pages

▼

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


I'm lookin forward to the 4th of July festivities! This picture was taken at sunset on the "Missouri Showboat" that we went on a few weeks back. Best flag picture I've ever taken!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blog Hops....

   


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Picture! (Kristen from My 3 Little Kittens) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. :)

    New follower...would love to have you visit me at gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    Have a great day! :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fantastic picture!

    following you from i love blogging hop! would love a follow back and say hello
    http://www.bragallboutit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fantastic picture!

    following you from i love blogging hop! would love a follow back and say hello
    http://www.bragallboutit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pic! Thanks for stopping by...I love the 4th of July :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hoppin by from Welcome Wednesday to become your newest GFC follower. Love your patriotic blog background. I am anxious to try out some of your recipes. Drop by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love our American flag. We're looking forward to the 4th of July weekend too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful photo! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up at Tots and Me. That is an awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate and read each one of them!