Tuesday, March 20, 2012

French Vanilla Coffee Smoothie

Oh yes, you read this right! This has got to be one of my favorites so far!



1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoons french vanilla flavored coffee (I used "International" instant coffee)
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
6-8 ice cubes
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided

  • In a small bowl, combine yogurt and instant coffee and mix thoroughly.

  • In a blender, combine coffee yogurt mixture, milk, syrup, ice cubes and 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows. Process until smooth.

  • Pour into cups and top with remaining marshmallows and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately. Yields 4 servings.

3 comments:

Best hand blender said...

Hand blender is a multipurpose kitchen appliance, used for emulsifying, blending, whisking, pureeing soups and sauces. Hand blender can also be referred as immersion blender or a stick blender. Hand blender allows you to immerse the blender in a liquid to combine it, giving you an appliance in your kitchen that can increase your flexibility in the kitchen. Unlike the other traditional blenders, a hand blender can be used in any container you want. It does not have a container of its own.

This simple, yet effective device lets you blend inside of a liquid without the use of a traditional pitcher or carafe blender so you can quickly make many blended items.

Best Buy Hand Blender can enhance your kitchen by doing big task in minutes. Having a good hand blender is one of the most important requirements for today’s kitchen. And in Indian market, there is big range of hand blenders available in online market from all big brands. You can find Morphy Richards, Philips, Orpat, prestige and many more brands who have Best Hand Blenders. You can choose your hand blender as per your requirement from wide range of blenders. For crushing and big chopping, you always need Hand Blender in your kitchen.

Jessica said...

Hi,
I'm a school teacher & reading a primary school in Florida. Last few minutes reading your blog post and understand that I have to need a blender to save my time to cook and making juice for my kids. So I think I buy a vitamix blender for blend fruits juice. I was searching post about best vitamix blender but I didn't find in your blog. My request to you please mention me a post about the best and cheap vitamix blender. I hope you will do it for me.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Jessica

Dona Rai said...

I think this was so sweet, i have been trying from last month but did not. hope i will do like you. thanks Juicer List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...