Monday, April 2, 2012

Smoothie Run-Down

February was a month full of smoothies. I have found so many delicious ones, I can't say which one is my favorite. They are all unique! So I'm going to attempt to do "Monday Smoothie" segment every week, because I haven't finished making them! So here is a quick list of all of them!

Blackberry Banana Smoothie         Chocolate Banana Smoothie                   Saturn Slush
                                                

Peach Blossom Fuzz                              Orange Julius            Cantaloupe & Peach Smoothie
                                                 

Pear Slushie          Vanilla Coffee Smoothie        Raspberry & Banana Yogurt Smoothie
                                                 

Sundae Smoothie


 

I hope ya'll all have enjoyed these smoothies! If you tried one, let me know what you think about it! And remember, each Monday I will add another one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...