Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Jell-O

I found this amazing stuff in the commissary...and I stocked up like its the end of the world! But that also means I've been making all the crazy stuff thats possible with it.
I call it...
PUMPKIN SPICE JELL-O

This treat was really simple. I crumbled ginger snaps on the bottom, poured the jell-o over that and sprinkled the top with more ginger snaps. Fantastic!

(sorry, this picture isn't the best...I was in a hurry!)
I also found "Gingerbread" flavored Jell-O! I made a ginger snap crust (mixing crumbs and butter) then poured gingerbread jell-o, let sit for a little bit. Then pour pumpkin spice jell-o of the top of that and sprinkle a little crumbled ginger snaps on the top. Great with whipped cream too!

This is a "Poke Cake" (if you don't know what that is, google it) I made a Spice-Cake (from a box mix) then let cool completely. Then poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon.. Pour the pumpkin spice jell-o over it, making sure all the holes are filled. Let it firm and then create a pretty design with cream cheese frosting. This was a HUGE hit at the party we took it too. Not a bite was left!

Here are more recipes I've found that you might enjoy as well:
Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls [you can sub the vanilla jello with the pumpkin spice and opt the actual spice from the recipe]
Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie Spice
Vanilla Pumpkin Cupcakes 
Spiced Pudding Squares
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Turtle Pumpkin Pie

If you have a recipe you'd like me to add to the list, leave the link in a comment below!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made a bunt cake using spice cake an 2 boxs of spiced pumpkin pie pudding with sour cream (loved it) a couple of years ago.. the pudding comes out every November

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...