Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday [w/ LINKY]

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY (w/ LINKY)
NEW FOSTER BABIES

A litter of 4 kittens came to the shelter. They've had no human interaction, but are young enough to learn that humans aren't so scary. They are about 5 weeks old, 2 males and 2 females. I took 2 of them and my friend and other foster-mommy took the other 2.

Her's are "Nick" & "Noel"

These are my babies: "Holly" & "Jolly"
Holly

Jolly
Don't miss this amazing giveaway going on right now! So many prizes and SOOO many ways to enter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!

20 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh these kittens are so so adorable! I love the names too!!

DayswithDylan

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Oh they are so cute! Right now there are so many homeless animals! We need more foster pet parents.

Amelia said...

holy cute!!

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL- Can you get anything done with all that cuteness around?

Amila said...

love these kittens,so cute...
Linked some photos from Malacca,I am already a GFC follower,today joined with you on pinterest...
Added this to my events calender...:)

Unknown said...

Two cute comfortable cats! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

Catch My Words said...

Cute little critters.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-breast-fed-baby_27.html

Unknown said...

What precious babies. You are generous and special to be a foster mommy.

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

New follower here. Thx for hosting the linky!
And the kitties are so so sweet! Wish hubby wasn't allergic
nancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com

kewkew said...

They are adorable!. Love the names

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh...my...gosh!!! They're soooo sweet!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am sure that you will do a great job with these babies!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Aww, so sweet! I wouldn't be able to give them up :)

momto8 said...

that are so cute!

Erika Price said...

Oh my, they are SOOO adorable!

another jennifer said...

So very cute!

Happy WW!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Oh my! So adorable! :D

Monica said...

Wish you lived close by, we're looking to adopt two kittens.

Unknown said...

New follower, looking forward to reading your posts =)

Wayne W Smith said...

Adorable. Thanks for linking up to our Wordless Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...