Friday, August 12, 2011

Flash Back Friday #12 & Mini Pommes Anna

FLASH-BACK FRIDAY

Almost forgot about these guys! They were so dang good...
MINI POMMES ANNA
Click on image to see full post on 2/11/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite this past week was from Catalina Bakes
BLACK CURRENT MARZIPAN SWRILS
Click on image to see full post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And thanks again to everyone who linked up last week!
   the perfect line
girlichefCheesyButton-1 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





5 comments:

Bernie@OneMixedBag said...

That looks yummy. I'm always looking for new ways to cook potatoes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you.

Tracy Wilson said...

Yay- I made it! Next Friday I will do better, I promise:)
Thanks so much for letting me know about this one...Have a GREAT weekend-
Tracy

erer said...

Thanks for linking up your post with me :) Though I didn't do a recipe post for this friday, I felt obliged to link up anyway. I'm talking about inspiration this week, hope you come by and feel inspired! :)

Catalina said...

I am so happy to find out you liked my post! Thank you a lot :) Btw your Roast Lamb alla Romana looks great and so yummy :) I love the veggies around the meat, It's a perfect combination :)

Camille said...

Hi! Found you on the Blog Hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and visit our blog if you want to! We also have a link party going on this weekend if you want to come link up your blog!
Have a great weekend!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
PS all the recipes on here look amazing! Can't wait to try some of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...