Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

Believe me when I say these are the BEST blueberry muffins EVER! I've tried many, many different recipes, but I always end up coming back to this one. So its the best!

[THE BEST] BLUEBERRY MUFFINS


2 cups flour
1 tblsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla. Gently fold in the blueberries.

Divide between the [12] muffin cups. Bake for 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.

Make one dozen.



2 Days left to enter!

4 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

FANTASTIC POST... incredible photos and amazing recipe... Just need to extend growing season for fresh berries... i can smell Fall

Sashquatch said...

I have yet to find THE blueberry muffin recipe, so very excited to find this one with such a great review from you! Definitely wanting to try out this little lovely, your muffins look baker-shop perfect :)

Catalina said...

I wish I had blueberries so that I can make these muffins. It's pretty hard to beat a homemade muffin for breakfast :D

Bernie@OneMixedBag said...

Don't those look tasty?! Yummers. Great for a breakfast next time we have overnight company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...