Recipe is from Nicole and Hannah with All Things Delicious but images are my own.
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
- Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired).
- Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring.
- Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and serve.