Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Heaven in a Single Bite"

I saw these all over (on Pinterest, of course)....
  
And I just HAD to give these bad boys a try...
...and I named them more "appropriately" as well

Did I mention you don't need to be a novice to make these?? Really, all from a box....

HEAVEN IN A SINGLE BITE


1 box brownie mix (with ingredients called for)
1 tub cream cheese icing
12 pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (each one cut in half)
chopped almonds

Make brownie batter and pour into a mini muffin tin. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. IMMEDIATELY press 1/2 piece of chocolate into the brownie and let cool for 10 minutes. [yields about 24-32 miniature brownies--so get more chocolates, or use the extras in a different recipe]

Carefully remove brownies from the muffin tin, and let cool on wire rack.

When brownies are completely cool, top with s dollop of icing and sprinkle with chopped almonds.

THERE. Heaven on a stick. Now don't eat every.single.one. That defeats the purpose of making them for a lunch group ...

What was I saying? Oh yes...also prepare to spend the night on the tredmil.

So don't let me keep popping your bubble...go ENJOY!
.....oooo look at the inside!
I used a whole chocolate on this one...
but to make them go farther, cut in half!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Oh my, my!!! These look so good and one of my favorite candies too :) Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to make them!

raising4princesses said...

wow! you are just so awesome! Love this....I don't have a treadmill but I guess I'll be running around the house a few hundred times! My poor neighbors must think I'm insane! I started a link party at my blog and I'd love for you to link this up. If you're interested it's http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/ Have a lovely day, Maria

Verena said...

Oh they look like heaven! You are so talented!

Rachel @ Bakerita said...

You MUST be trying to kill me!
These look absolutely ridiculously yummy.
I'll definitely be trying these soon! It will be hard not too.

Rachel C
http://www.bakerita.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...