Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crock-pot: PORK CHOPS & RED POTATOES

Sorry my friends. I've been cooking in the crock-pot all week, but slacked on the photos of them. I will make it up to ya'll!

And for now...
Crock-Pot: PORK CHOPS & RED POTATOES



1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
6 medium red potatoes, sliced 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick (make sure they are consistently same size)
1 medium onion, chopped
4 boneless pork loin chops

In a 5-quart crock pot, combine first 7 ingredients.

Stir in potatoes and onion and top with pork chops.

Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.

~~ I didn't take a picture of the pork chops--they weren't as pretty as the potatoes! I would also quickly sear the chops quickly to brown the sides before placing in crock pot. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you can see the steam coming off of these. The crockpot is the best!

The Better Baker said...

This kind of dish is right up my alley! YUM - I will have to try it soon. I found you at GP Recipe Roundup - my hubby is retired from the AF and I'm always very excited to connect with another military wife. Blessings!

Linda said...

MMmmmmmm....this sounds wonderful!!!! thank you for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...