CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
1 Tblsp butter
1 Tblsp white sugar
1 Tblsp dark brown sugar
3 drops vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup (a slight less) all-purpose flour
2 Tblsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mug, melt butter in the microwave until just melted (not boiling).
- Stir in sugars and vanilla.
- Stir in egg yolk.
- Stir in the flour, which is just slightly less than 1/4 cup.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in microwave and cook for 40-60 seconds, depending on your microwave. Do NOT cook over 60 seconds. It will continue to cook in the mug a little after taking it out.
- Top with some ice-cream and eat immediately.