PENNE GORGONZOLA with CHICKEN
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 Tblsp olive oil
1 large garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup white wine
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 cups (8oz) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
6 to 8 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Add cream and broth; cook until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is no longer pink.
- Still in Gorgonzola cheese, sage, salt and pepper; cook just until cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parm-Reggiano cheese and parsley