2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup pecans
Dash of sea salt
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Lightly coat the inside of the slow cooker with coconut oil.
- Mix all the fillings, including the remaining coconut oil, and place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until fruit is tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the toppings, stir to incorporate. The mixture should resemble crumbles.
- Spread the crumbles over the top of the filling and place stoneware of slow cooker into the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until top is crisp. If your stoneware is not oven-safe, transfer to an over-safe dish.
- Let rest for 5 minutes then serve from the slow cooker stoneware.
recipe from Paleo Parents