Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday {linky}

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY {LINKY}

Here is one of the recent foster kittens I have. They are 4 weeks old now. =) I love redheads! What do you think of the names? LOL Anyone want a drink?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. So precious!!

stevebethere said...

Aww! their gorgeous :-)

Have a kittylicious week

kewkew said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable.

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

hahahha, LOVE the names!!
:)

Tammi
http://www.myorganizedchaos.net

Unknown said...

Aww! Those kittens are so adorable! I want them all!

renae said...

"Oh a fresh bouquet of springtime kittens" Steven Kellogg.

Do you know his children's books with smiling kittens? I always think of his books when I see a lot of baby kitties.

Unknown said...

Gee! Cute kittens with cool names! Thanks for hosting.

caite said...

totally LOVE those name!

Two Little Cavaliers said...

Thank you for giving these little ones a great start to life. Hope they all find wonderful homes.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What cuties!

Beth F said...

Love the names!

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh my goodness!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/07/wordlesswednesday-weird-sky-w-linky.html

Dee Dee said...

Tooo cute!! How can you part with them? ;)

Esme Sy said...

Super cute kitties. Visiting late from WW. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. ice cream fondue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...