Sunday, February 13, 2011

BADGE/BUTTON

I'm still learning how this whole blog thing works. I have noticed majority of blogs have "badges" or "buttons." I have several of them down the left side of this blog. The image links back to their page. Its just a way of sharing site you like. So I have created a "badge/button" for this site. However, I don't know how to make a "RSS"  for it. Can someone help me?
Here is my badge/button:
I have it in several different sizes as well.

I know right now you can right-click on it and save the image to your computer, then add a "gadget" and choose "picture" and put in the link yourself. But there is an easier way....I just don't know it yet.

So, if anyone could help me--it would be appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...