CHOCOLATE BANANA COFFEE CAKE
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
2 bananas, soft and mashed
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 packet Starbucks Instant Coffee "Via"
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F, and grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combing flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In another small bowl, mix bananas and sour cream.
- In yet another bowl, beat butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add eggs to the butter mixture, 1 at a time, mixing in between. Beat in espresso and vanilla. Beat in flour mixture, alternating with the banana mixture.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.