SAUTEED CHICKEN IN MUSTARD SAUCE
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and saute chicken for 10-12 minutes or until done, turning once. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Pour wine into hot skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk cream, tarragon and mustard until combined. Add to the wine in skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add any juices that pooled on the plate from chicken.
- Remove sauce from pan and drizzle over chicken.
Don't forget to enter DAILY for the giveaway!