CURRIED CHICKEN and
4 large chicken thighs, skinned [I also used boneless]
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
2 tsp curry powder
1 Tblsp cilantro
- Place [frozen] stew vegetables in a 3-1/2 or 4-qt slow cooker. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and curry powder. Pour soup mixture over all in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
- Remove and discard the chicken bones and, if desired, break meat into large pieces.
- Sprinkle each serving with cilantro.
recipe from Better Homes and Gardens "Diabetic Slow Cooker" Fall/Winter 2012 edition