1/3 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup sugar, divided
3 Tblsp butter, melted, divided
2 cups Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
2 tsp powdered instant coffee
- Heat over to 400 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8-inch square pan.
- Mix coconut, nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients (including remaining sugar and butter), except chocolate chips and coffee, in a large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into prepared pan.
- Stir together melted chocolate and coffee; spoon over batter. Lightly swirl chocolate mixture through batter several times with knife for marbled effect.
- Sprinkle coconut mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serves 6-8.
"Like" CookBook Ladies on FaceBook.
Follow on Twitter.
View & Follow CookBook Ladies' Blog.
To purchase this cookbook, Go to Quail Ridge Press.