Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wordless Wednesday {linky}

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

I've been out of the hops the last 2 weeks, just been really busy and then the flu hit this family. But I'm back now!

I have 2 foster-kitties right now. They need some social time before they can be adopted.

  
Padme' and Sola

Do you remember this little girl? Joey! She finally got adopted, it makes me so happy!


This little guy was just an over-night foster while we transported him to another shelter who offered to take some kitties off the hands of the shelter here. He slept on my shoulder all night. It was just 24 hours, but I grew attached and it was hard to see him go.


We named him "Mark-E Mark" which is short for "Mark- Exclamation Mark" (because he looks like he has an "!" on his nose!)

And of course, my cats don't mind. But I usually get his view when we have fosters in the house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!






27 comments:

Paula said...

Whew, good thing your over and done with the flu! Glad your back :)

NanaHood said...

I love cats but my husband is sooo allergic, so we have dogs. Seven of them! Have a great week!
Teresa from NanaHood.com

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Glad you are feeling better!!

HLBurke said...

I adore the kitties. Heck, I adore all kitties! Thanks for hosting the linky,

your latest follower,
Heidi
@ typativemamacat.com

Sarah Halstead said...

Glad you are feeling better. The kitties are all so cute!

Unknown said...

Such cute cats! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

Unknown said...

You are such a good person to foster. I would like to but my 8 won't hear of it. And I get attached so fast. I help our no kill shelter in other ways and The Cat on My Head kitties say that works for them. Purrs and hugs.

Danielle S said...

Sometimes when my dogs really get me mad, I wish I had a cat again. But then I remember that I never did like the cat going to the bathroom by the back door - I live in a desert which to a cat is a big cat box.

Dominique Goh said...

Lovely shots of your cats. Happy WW
Dominique @ Dominique's Desk

Ai Sakura said...

all you cats are so adorable!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

April said...

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better! Happy WW!

Catch My Words said...

Aww. Sweet pictures.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/01/wordless-wednesday-dancing-hot-dog.html

OrangeHeroMama said...

Awwww! They're all soooo adorable!!

DebC said...

Beautiful kitties! You are a wonderful person to foster them

Veronica Lee said...

Love the kitties! Glad you are feeling better.

Jackie said...

Awwwwww...I love kitties!! I'm so glad you found a home!

Thanks for hosting!

Happy WW! :-)

Jackie said...

Wow...you had the flu? I am glad you are feeling better too!

Take care!

stevebethere said...

Aww! those cats are adorable :-)

Sorry to read you had the flue hope alls well now ;-)

Have a fantabulosa week

Fashion Momma said...

Cute shots.

Mine's here.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

There is a special place in my heart for foster humans like you!

Beth F said...

Oh that Mark-E-Mark is too cute.

Monica said...

We are thinking of adopting two rescue cats very soon. We used to have 2 kitties, but our oldest little girl, Emma died in May. she was the love of our life and we still miss her. Our 1 remaining kitty is adorable and we love her to pieces but she is lonely and is missing her friend...she still wanders from room to room looking for Emma. We want to get two female kitties so Kashmir will no longer be lonely.

Diane said...

All our kitties were rescued at different times and luckily they all get along!

mail4rosey said...

These are great...the one of the kitty sleeping looks like a picture you'd find on a notebook or something. :)

Anonymous said...

The upside down kitty is my favorite :)

Dana said...

Aw, so sweet!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos of your foster babies--thank God for people who foster! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...