Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuna in Celery Boats

My son insists on making tuna at least 3 times a week and he loves it when I put it in celery boats. He also gets to help me make the tuna, and I think thats why he likes it so much. =)

TUNA IN CELERY BOATS



2 cans Chunk-light Tuna in water
1/2 green apple (Granny Smith) diced really small
2 celery stalks, diced really small
2 teaspoons relish
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 celery stalks, cleaned and cut in thirds
Club multi-grain crackers

Mix the first 5 ingredients together then spread into the celery stalks.

See? How easy was THAT! The trick is the green apples--it adds a crisp, sweet flavor!

I like eating the club multi-grain crackers with them, but in the picture those are Ritz crackers (I was out of Club). But any cracker will work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! The kid has a point. Would you make me some tuna in celery boats please???

annies home said...

what a great snack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...