Thursday, March 31, 2011

STIR FRY: BEEF & BROCCOLI

Sometimes I don't feel like cooking...and I grab something simple, few ingredients, and still really yummy. I'm going to show ya'll a couple "bag seasoning" meals that I really love and can always depend on.


SIMPLY ASIA: BEEF & BROCCOLI

All you need with it is:
1 lb beef sirloin, cut in thin strips
4 cups broccoli florets (I use the frozen kind!)
1/2 white onion, sliced
1 cup water
2 tablespoons soy sauce

Yes folk, thats it!

And here's proof....
Step 1
Step 2

Step 3

And your done! Told-ya!

And I recommend this soy sauce:

Why? Because I said so. Actually, a great friend of mine did a "soy sauce taste testing" and told me this one is the best. So now I say this one is the best! It works just like that.

A serve with a giant mound of jasmine rice.

Enjoy--we sure did!

Something funny...I go to "Publish Post" and was confused when my background and images with all wacky...thats when I realized I publish on my hubby's web page. Wow. Its late. *note to self: check and make sure you're on your own web page!*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Silly girl. I love beef & broccoli. I've never used a seasoning mix to make mine though. This looks yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...