Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cantaloupe & Peach Smoothie

So, we had a little bit of left-over cantaloupe sitting around...so I decided to get creative. The first one I tried wasn't so successful, but the 2nd time, perfect! Now, I don't have exact measurements, but I'm sure it'll be great whether you have more or less of each ingredient.

CANTALOUPE & PEACH SMOOTHIE




1/3 cantaloupe, cut into cubes
2 cups frozen peaches
2 packages of peach yogurt (about 6 oz each) [I used greek yogurt and was just as delish!]
1-1/2 cups Mango-Orange-Peach Juice (or just mango, or just orange, or just peach--which ever you have!)
2 tablespoons sugar

  • In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth.

  • Add more juice as needed for the right consistency.

  • Serve immediately! Serves 4.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...