PEACH BLOSSOM FUZZ
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches [peeled is optional, I didn't peel mine fore the picture]
- 1/2 medium frozen banana, broken into thirds
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract [or vanilla extract]
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process for 15-20 seconds or until smooth. Stir is necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yields 3 servings [1-1/2 cup equals 186 calories]