Friday, September 9, 2011

Flash Back Friday #16: Yeasted Meringue Coffee Cake

~If you are interested in co-hosting the FBF Hop, please leave a comment and let me know!
~Also take note: if you've participated in FBF lately, you have been added to the blogroll! It might take time, but everyone will get listed (just be patient with me)

FLASH-BACK FRIDAY #17

YEASTED MERINGUE COFFEE CAKE
[Daring Bakers Challenge]

Click on image to view original post from 3/27/11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite (it was SO hard to choose!!) from last week was from Jess with Hungry Harps
Click image to see original Post
She's got some beautiful pictures as well! Now go and show her some comment love =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to ALL who linked up!
eRecipeCardsYear on the GrillAdventures of a Small Town MomFlour me with LoveKitchen Fun with my 3 SonsHungry HarpsNot Your Ordinary RecipesHappy Green BabiesMeijos JoyThe Kitchen in my PlaygroundThe Southern Fried BrideSocial Studies MommaCreate with JoyCooking with LibbyCatalina Bakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect] and then Link away!
  • Please only link up the URL straight to a post--not just the blog site
  • This is a family-friendly Blog and hop, so please be respectful
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love seeing all the wonderful recipes :)

Jess said...

It is an honor that you chose the Beefy Chile Relleno Bake as your favorite! It is so good, I promise. :) See ya next Friday!

Amy said...

That looks really good and I am not even a fan of meringue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...