Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog-lift

You are going to start seeing a few changes happening here! 


First, check out the new look on my Facebook page! Kinda cool, huh? (I think so!)


Second, by now everyone knows that google's GFC is retiring in March this year. So on that note, make sure you add me to one of your circles in Google+ or subscribe to my blog via RSS feed, or at the very least, "like" me on Facebook!


If you add me in a circle on google+, I will add you back!


And third, I'll be giving my blog a fully up-to-dated little lift and some amazing recipes are coming soon! I'm partnering up with Carli at Grandma's Guide to Life


So keep an eye out for those upcoming events!

1 comment:

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Sweet! We haven't really had snow yet. REAL cold, but no snow...sort of defeats the purpose of cold if you ask me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...