CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS
1 package of Bisquick buttermilk Biscuit Mix (about 1-3/4 cups)
1/2 cup milk
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 Tbls butter
1-1/2 tsp oregano
3/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the biscuit mix with the milk and cheese until blended.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and drop spoonfulls of mix 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and combine with garlic salt and oregano.
- After the 10 min of baking, lightly brush the butter mix over the tops, then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees F. Brush the tops again with butter mix and bake another 5-6 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve warm.