Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {{linky}}

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Another activity we've already done this summer....camping on the lake! We went to Kentucky Lake, stayed in cabins, rented a boat and had so much fun for the WHOLE [extended] Family! Great memories were made!
Me & my Dad

Kids waiting their turn to go tubing

No, thats NOT the sunset--that's my really white legs. =)


~Please follow Cookin' for my Captain via GFC, FaceBook or Networks Blog!
~Leave a comment if you're a new follower, so I can return the follow!
~Grab the WW button if you want to...
...and add your "Wordless Wednesdays" up below!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

With such white legs, I hope you didn't get really burnt!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!! You should see my legs, they're just as white! lol. Who cares what colour they are when you can relax like that on the water :)

Carol said...

Looks like a great time! LOL, my legs are just as white!

April said...

I love camping! Looks like you had a great time! Happy WW!

Sandee said...

How fun. Being out on the water is a blast and then some.

Have a terrific WW. :)

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Wow, I can't remember the last time I relaxed on a raft. Looks like a lot of fun!

Catch My Words said...

That's the kind of summer I want. Not so much fun around her. :(

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday-surgery.html

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

Now that's the life!

Theresa Mahoney said...

I am jealous! It looks so relaxing (and fun!)

Simply Stacie said...

That looks so relaxing! I used to go boating every summer when I was growing up. I miss it!

RealWorldMom said...

Looks like a wonderful time! :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry, my legs are super white too ;P Looks like a fun time!

Unknown said...

Omgosh how fun!

Helen said...

Looks like a lot of relaxing fun!

Esme Sy said...

Looks so much fun! Happy WW.

Pastries

Beth F said...

Looks like an awesome vacation. I've hardly had a moment's rest lately -- must correct that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...