BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE
2 (11 ounce) packages Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough (22 ounces total)
1 cup blueberries
3 tablespoons sugar
1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 11-inch spring foam pan and set aside.
- Place the blueberries, 1 tablespoon sugar and cream cheese in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Lightly flour a surface, and roll out both pieces of Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough, side by side.
- Spread both dough pieces evenly with the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 2-inch border of dough around the cream cheese.
- Roll up both dough sections into a log -- jelly-roll style.
- Trim off the ends of each roll to make them neat, and then, Cut each roll into 15 1-inch pieces.
- Place each piece of dough into prepared round or bundt pan, placing them side-by-side in concentric circles until entire pan is filled.
- Sprinkle dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until bread is lightly golden.
- Serve immediately.
- Mix a little of the filling left over with 1/4 cup powdered sugar and add a couple drops of milk at a time until you get the right consistency.
recipe from Amazing Moms.com