Friday, July 1, 2011

Flash Back Friday #6

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's "old" posts. Its like looking at a scrapbook--getting to go back in time!

FLASHBACK FRIDAY #6

HOMEMADE GRANOLA


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From last week, I really enjoyed reading blog by Kay from "Cooking with K"...and she's from east Texas, like me (not anymore, but I was!)! K submitted a recipe called "14 day pickles"


So stop by and check out her blog and tell her I sent ya....you won't regret it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASH BACK LINKY is up again! With my co-host Micha from Cookin' Mimi


  

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect], grab our FBF button and then Link away!

  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...