Friday, July 8, 2011

Flash Back Friday #7 & Pineapple Turkey Sliders

FLASHBACK FRIDAY # 7

TURKEY & PINEAPPLE SLIDERS

Click on image to see full post from 3/29/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From last week, I really enjoyed reading blog by Kay from "Cooking with K", again! Thanks Kay for linking up your posts with us. Really appreciate it!

Pineapple Chess Pie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect] and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.

7 comments:

Kay Little said...

Carolyn ~ Thank you for the feature this week...really enjoying your linky and appreciate all your hard work! Blessings, K

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link up! I've posted some tomato recipes. =) I'm now following your blog too. Happy Friday
~Penny
http://thepennywisechick.com

Susie said...

Yummm...now I'm hungry!

Kim McCallie said...

Just added my first recipe ever posted - my Deviled Tuna Casserole. I'm having some Blogger issues today so will add the link to your blog to my recipe as soon as the issues are resolved. Frustrating...

Kim McCallie said...

P.S. I got your button posted! Thanks for the invite.

Catherine said...

Dear Carolyn, I just recently found your blog. It is very delicious! I am now a follower. I would love it you would visit my blog and follow it too, if you like it. Thank you and blessings, Catherine

Create With Joy said...

Hi Carolyn

Stopping by from the Tuesday Train - I already follow you - linked up and have added your blog hop to my list -have a fabulous week & be on the lookout for some fabulous upcoming cookbook giveaways at Create With Joy!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...