Friday, July 15, 2011

Flash Back Friday #8 & Chicken Enchiladas

This delicious dish is actually one I found on my FBF co-host, Cookin Mimi's blog! Its delicious--you must give it a try!

CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

Click image to see full post from 4/30/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We reached our goal of 10 link-ups!  We actually had 12! This is so great!!

From FBF #7, my favorite (although they were ALL fantastic recipes!) was again from  Kay  with "Cooking with K"! Thanks Kay for consistently linking up your posts with us. Really appreciate it! 
SOUTHWESTERN MANGO FRUIT SALAD


I also really liked the Blueberry Gingerbread! I'm on a HUGE blueberry kick, so those recipes always pop out to me. This is from Traci with "The Kitchen is my Playground"
BLUEBERRY GINGERBREAD
I can't wait to try these!Also a big THANKS to....

ButtonThe Penny Wise Chick 
  




...For linking up with us as well! We would really appreciate it if ya'll could support this FBF Hop and Grab the button for it. And don't forget to link up again! 
Please stop by both of them and give them some big ol' comment <3! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect] and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.

6 comments:

PC said...

Thanks for invite me over and all the lovely comments your left on my blog - so glad to have a friend like you!

Miranda | Mangoes and Chutney said...

I found one of your recipes on another site, and noticed you had a flashback linky. Such a great idea - not only do we not have to write anything new this week, but we can showcase some older things too! I have a Friday linky if you would like to join us! http://bit.ly/npf0ml

Kay Little said...

thank you for the feature again...see you next week. thanks again for you time to get this linky ready for us!

Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground said...

Thank you for featuring my Blueberry Gingerbread, Carolyn! And for inviting me back to link up today. I appreciate all the kind words you left at my blog!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

Heather S-G said...

Thanks so much for the invite...and so happy to meet a fellow "blue-ribboner" ;). I linked up an oldie but goodie, Sesame Seed Toffee Snaps...and off to see if I can find another older post to add. Thanks again :D

Torviewtoronto said...

these look delicious
Lovely site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...