WHITE CHOCOLATE MACAROONS
1 7-oz package flaked coconut
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
3 egg whites, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
4-oz white chocolate (bark)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, sugar, flour, and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla, stir until combined. Stir in mini chips. Drop small mounds of mix by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake in the oven for about 18 minutes or until cookies are light brown. Transfer to wire rack, cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate bark in a double boiler, or carefully in microwave. Drizzle over cooked cookies.
- Let the chocolate set, and serve!
I used "Chirstmas" sprinkles and drizzled with white chocolate. You can easily switch these up to your liking! Try semi-sweet morsels and drizzle melted semi-sweet chocolate over top.