This is super easy. No need to mess with the measuring. E-A-S-Y.
1. Grab 2 peaches, cut in half and remove the pit.
2. Layer 2 sheets (12-by-12 inch) heavy-duty foil. Place both peach halves on top.
3. On each peach: sprinkle with a few blueberries, spoon of brown sugar, a teaspoon-ish of butter, and a dash of lemon juice.
4. Roll up the foil and seal tightly.
5. Grill, covered, on med-low heat (top shelf if cooking meat at same time) for about 20 minutes. Open carefully to let steam escape!
This is finger-licking good!
~Cook 1 whole peach per person. (a peach-pocket each!)
~I made "boats" with the foil, so no need to dirty a plate.
~Also a great idea for a grill-out!