PORTOBELLO LAMP CHOPS
3/4 cup peach preserves
1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
4 lamb chops
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
4 large portobello mushrooms
- In small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. our 1/3 cup of marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- In small bowl, combine oil and rosemary; brush over mushrooms.
- Grease grill rack and grill lamb chops and mushrooms, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes each side.
- Baste frequently with reserved marinade.
- Make sure meat reaches 145 degrees for medium, 160 degrees medium and 170 for well done.
- Slice mushrooms and serve with lamb chops.