2- 8-oz veal loin or rib chops about 1-inch thick1 tablespoon of vegetable oil3 tablespoons vegetable oil3 cloves garlic, minced2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Season the veal chops well with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil with the garlic, rosemary and thyme spread the mixture over both sides of the chops.
- Heat an oven-proof skillets over medium high heat.
- Heat oil over high heat and when hot, place the chops in each skillet and sear the meat for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm and with the spaghetti squash.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half across the smaller width. Remove the seeds and "guts" using a big spoon.
- Invert the squash sides on a cookie sheet and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven and let cool for 15 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Use a fork and scrape out the squash and place into a bowl.
- Sprinkle a couple tablespoons of brown sugar and a few tablespoons of butter and mix thoroughly until it is all melted.
- Serve warm with veal chops.