Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cherry Limeade

Everyone's favorite drink from a certain fast-food joint can be yours anytime time you want!

CHERRY LIMEADE


1 carton Limeade (like the carton of OJ, in same area at grocery stores)
10 oz jar of maraschino cherries
1/4 cup sugar
limes for decor

Mix all the ingredients together in large pitcher and serve over ice! Try shaved/crushed ice too. I left out the sugar one time, and it was still amazing--just not as sweet.

I saw this on one of the blog I follow and forgot to bookmark it for reference! I apologize, so if this was you, let me know so I can give you credit! Or if you know which blog it is, let me know. =)

2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

looks so refreshing perfect for the hot days we've been having here. Big Hugs!

Momma T said...

Definitely going to try out this recipe. Thank you for sharing! Following you form the Social Parade hop Please stop by when you have a moment =)
Trisha
Http://www.mommatandbabye.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...