Friday, August 26, 2011

Flash Back Friday #14 & Refrigerator Fruit Salad

FLASH-BACK FRIDAY #14

REFRIGERATOR FRUIT SALAD
Click on image to see full post on 2/23/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite was from Living on Less
Puerto Rican Tostones (Fried Plantains)
I have a similar recipe and LOVE it! Delicious!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to ALL who linked up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect] and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.



7 comments:

Bernie@OneMixedBag said...

Its been fun to find different recipes via this hop. Thank you for hosting.

Sandee said...

Well that was fun. Thanks for inviting me. I thought of my recent cruise to the Eastern Caribbean and used my St. Thomas post. Made me smile.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words. Linked up...thanks for hosting, what a cute idea!

aiSTYLEmee said...

That looks fun! Well I dont really have any to link up yet because I just started this other blog. I only have 2 posts for now. But I might link up from my other older blog. Your newest follower! Hope you can come by and follow back!

stevebethere said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment.

Have a great weekend :-)

Catch My Words said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful blog hop!

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2011/04/agent-harold-baer-is-looking-for.html

WhyWeLoveGreen said...

Thanks for the flash-back! I'm returning your VB visit from Why We Love Green http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com . I also made sure to like you on FB! So do you have a grab button for this hop? I'd love to put it on my blog hop page! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...