Friday, August 5, 2011

Flash Back Friday #11

FLASHBACK FRIDAY
We are looking for another sponsor for FBF! If your interested, please leave a comment to let me know.

HOMEMADE COFFEE
Click on image to see post from March 11, 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite from last week is from Rach with Family Ever After
Everyone who cooks needs to know how to make a great alfredo sauce! Stop by and tell her HI =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And another BIG THANKS to everyone else who linked up last week!

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect] and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Friday to you. Thanks for stopping by this past Wednesday. I'm enjoying all you have to share with us on your super blog. Seems, tho, for some reason, I just realized how hungry I am. Got leftovers?

RAIN SCENTS

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for hosting! These peanut butter cookies I linked up are a childhood favorite of my husbands. Hope you all enjoy!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground said...

Hi, Carolyn! I'm back this week! Just linked up my Blueberry Crisp. Happy Friday, and thanks so much for hosting.
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

erer said...

Thank you so much for linking up with me :) I appreciate that :)

Hope you come by and check out my Friday post.

Have a blessed Friday!
:)

Jenny said...

You've got some lovely recipes here, thanks for sharing!

New follower from a blog hop. Please follow back:

Full Cart Full Wallet

Heather S-G said...

I'm stopping by a little late this week, and I brought an oldie-but-goodie...Key Lime Cake w/ Pepitas. Thanks so much for hosting =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...