Friday, June 17, 2011

Flash-Back Friday [FBF] #4

Today is Stewarts Root Beer Day! Saw these in the store, had to get them. Gonna make some root beer floats!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 BREADED CHICKEN & AVOCADO


*SHOCKING* I know, this picture is horrible! Kinda shows how much I've "improved" since starting blogging! I made this the other day [forgot about the picture] it will remain one of our TOP FAVORITES of all time. Especially when the avocado is in season. *YUMMM*

Last week, this was one from MeiJo's JOY Blog.

Konnyaku Jelly!

 Can't wait to try this one out! Molds are so simple to do-- I don't know why I haven't tried that before! I also have never tried Agar Agar powder--this is the perfect recipe to try it out on!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASH BACK LINKY is up again! With my co-host Micha from Cookin' Mimi

 

Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi  on GFC [Google Friend Connect], grab our FBF button and then Link away!
  • Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
  • Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
  • Please only 1 or 2 entries.
  • Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
  • By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.

4 comments:

PC said...

So honor and speechless...this is really BIG for me ...Thank you so much for your feature! Will continue to follow you closely..every meal.Haha!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. I came over to see if I was following you and I am so that made me happy. I did not see FB or Twitter or I would have followed you on those. When you do get them, let me know and I will come over and follow. I know that they like the FB numbers to be high also (althought too late). In the beginning I was just asking people to follow my blog and not FB so I am playing catch up! Sucks when you don't feel good and have to start all over again. Anyway, have a great weekend and thanks for the kind comments.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Anonymous said...

I've never heard ot Steweart's Root Beer. Maybe it's a regional thing. Your breaded chicken and avocado looks great!

Unknown said...

Great details.
thanks for sharing this really the constant is amazing
informative,interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step

zircon vs cubic zirconia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...