Today is Stewarts Root Beer Day! Saw these in the store, had to get them. Gonna make some root beer floats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BREADED CHICKEN & AVOCADO
*SHOCKING* I know, this picture is horrible! Kinda shows how much I've "improved" since starting blogging! I made this the other day [forgot about the picture] it will remain one of our TOP FAVORITES of all time. Especially when the avocado is in season. *YUMMM*
Last week, this was one from MeiJo's JOY Blog.
Can't wait to try this one out! Molds are so simple to do-- I don't know why I haven't tried that before! I also have never tried Agar Agar powder--this is the perfect recipe to try it out on!
FLASH BACK LINKY is up again! With my co-host Micha from Cookin' Mimi
Follow Cookin' for my Captain and Cookin Mimi on GFC [Google Friend Connect], grab our FBF button and then Link away!
- Use your permalink which is the link in your browser’s address bar.
- Link back to Cookin’ for My Captain, Cookin’ Mimi or both if you’d like.
- Please only 1 or 2 entries.
- Visit and comment on the other entries. Spread some comment love.
- By entering your link on one blog it will show up on both.