Monday, June 27, 2011

Grilled Asparagus

This is such an easy recipe! I like doing this when we're grilling a steak or other things. The grill is on, so why not use it to its full potential? I was at my parents house, and they have the really fancy Weber grill, so I really enjoyed cooking these steaks and asparagus.

GRILLED ASPARAGUS


1 bundle of thick asparagus [I like the thin ones, but for the grill, the thick ones work better]
Olive oil
Salt & Pepper

Rinse off asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the ends [if you know the snap method, do so here]. Toss the asparagus in olive oil and the s&p. Lay them out on the grill, and cook (lid closed) for 10 minutes (rotating after 5 min) along with your steaks.


Now all I need now is a fancy Weber grill. =) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yum yum, grilled asparagus! Hey, I'm following back. My brother went to Auburn :) BUT side note... I am a Clemson fan, not TN... so I guess we're all good right :)
Moore Babies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...