Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recipe Cards

Hello friends! I've been working pretty hard on making recipe cards for my dishes! Instead of scrolling back through to see if a recipe has a card or not, here is a list of the ones I've made already. Most of my future recipes will have "recipe cards" in the actual post.

I might even add another page  of a permanent ongoing list of the recipe cards. If there is a recipe you would like to see a card for (and its not listed), please let me know so I can make one! Any suggestions?

Right now I've just picked out some of my favorite ones. I'll be working a lot in the next few weeks on getting all the recipes on cards.

Wine & Mint Lamb Chops click HERE
Nanny's Banana Pudding click HERE
Blue Cheese Crusted Fillet Mignon click HERE
Garlic Mashed Potatoes click HERE
Loaded Baked Potato Salad click HERE

I would love feedback on this subject matter so please express your opinions!

2 comments:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

I love a good recipe even though I don't cook near as much as I would like!

I'm stopping by from this week's Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for participating! I hope you'll join us again next week and I hope you'll stop by and visit me if you haven't already!
Mariah, Formula Mom

Ani said...

Just stopped by from I Love My Online Friends, and I'm following. Looks like a great idea to get everything on cards. I've been meaning to do that for a while, but I haven't been organized enough to do it. Doing it on your blog seems like a good way. -Lola from http://www.dharmakilleddogma.blogspot.com and http://www.dreaminginafishbowl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...