Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grilled Corn on the Cobb

It's National Corn-on-the-Cob Day! Here's some grilled corn-on-the-cob!

GRILLED CORN ON THE COBB


4 to 5 ears of corn
2 tablespoons butter, melted 
Seasoned salt


Take each ear of corn and pull back the husks and remove the "strings" then pull the husks back up and tie a piece of kitchen twine near top of corn to help keep husks on.

Put into huge kettle of cold water and soak for 20 to 30 minutes.

Remove and grill on medium heat for 20 minutes, constantly rotating. Peel back the husks a little and brush butter and sprinkle some seasoned salt on them. Serve!

9 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

OH MY my mouth is watering......

Unknown said...

Grilled corn-on-the-cob is a must have at our cookouts. Yum!

PC said...

This is one of our favorite snack hare too!

todd carr said...

i love throwing ears of corn on the grill. so quick and easy.

I need to cut the kernels off the ear w/ a knife, I can't stand getting stuff stuck in my teeth.

Heather Buen said...

'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop' - Love following!
Looking for new subscribers!
Dallas Single Mom site!

Like me on Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter @dallassinglemom

Anonymous said...

LOVE corn in the husk! New follower from the Sunday hop.

Unknown said...

Hi from your latest follower. I found you blog hopping. I love corn on the cob. Could eat heaps. It is not good looking at cooking blogs when you are hungry. My mouth is now watering thinking about it. Be sure to check out me out at www.autismconnects.blogspot.com. Sarah

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

New follower from the I Love My Online Friends Hop! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

Cristi
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

tracerscouponaffair said...

that looks soo yummy! can u cook it and fly it to Fort Wainwright? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...